This past weekend we knew we would be staying in so we rented several really great movies:
This one was SO good...totally different than I had imagined but a great flick.
Also very good...I love these kind of shows.
This one was really charming also...I've always been a Peter Rabbit fan so it was interesting to learn a bit more about the author. But be warned~I tend to like slow-moving, British movies so this may not be everyones cup of tea.
So, it you are in need of a good movie this weekend here are a few ideas for you!



2 comments:
Movies are the best when you have a little newborn! I really want to see Stranger than Fiction...we're going to have to rent it! Hope you guys are doing well...let's figure out a time soon when we can get together!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Your little one is gorgeous as is your blog, we admire your blogging skills while busy... We hope you are all doing well and getting some much needed sleep... a good dvd selection is the tv show "Extras" with Ricky Gervais one of the creaters of "the Office". Aside from the slightly more colorful british humor its a pretty good watch... love you kids...
Post a Comment