9.02.2007

It's official....we are so in love with Stella!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously...she is so beautiful! That hair kills me! We are so excited to meet her! I hope you are feeling okay and recovering well!! Love ya tonz!

Jewels said...

Oh oh oh - HEATHER! She is gorgeous! What a lovely little thing. I hope you're doing well! Lets get our little ones together soon...

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Congrats you guys! Your baby girl is so beautiful! We can't wait to meet her!
-The Van Leeuwen's (your back porch neighbors)

mickell said...

She is such a doll! Congratulations - You will be a great mom. And I love the name Stella, so cute!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

She is Beautiful! Congrats!! We are so excited that she is here. She's got so much hair. Too cute. Can't wait till you guys are feeling up to bringing her down to St George so we can meet her. Yeah! Hope that you are doing well- thinking of you.

sarah marie. said...

congratulations you guys..she's beautiful!

Brittany said...

Heather, she is such a beautiful little girl! I think motherhood is going to fit you well!

Amy said...

congratulations heather, she is gorgeous!!!

hope you are enjoying motherhood!