9.21.2007

Hugamonkey


The other day I wanted to try this new recipe but Stella was being a little fussy. So I busted out this really cool baby sling that my friend Siena had made for me (her friend owns the company that makes them). Stella absolutely loved it! She was tucked-in all cozy and I had both hands free to do what I needed. Doesn't she look so cute in her little sling! You can check out www.hugamonkey.com if you feel the need for one of these handy things!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a great thing...I love it! She looks so cute and cuddly in it! I am going to have to look in to getting one of those! Hope your doing well...let's chat and figure out a time to get together! Love ya!

Brittany said...

Hi Heath! I just wanted you to know that you have such a beautiful baby! I loved watching you and Jim at Adam's party. She is so lucky to have you as her mommy and daddy! It was so great to see you!

Cyndi said...

Hugamonkey...I love it. There are just so many fun products out there! What a useful sling. You sound so perfect...has anything been hard?