9.30.2007

That time of year...

This is one of my favorite times of the year! I got out all the Fall and Halloween decorations this weekend and got everything up! Yesterday was the perfect day to do it...It was rainy and cold so I lit our pumpkin spice candle, made some hot cider and had fun decorating the house!
I tied leaves and ribbons on the back of each of our dining chairs and it ended up looking really pretty.
Our little Pirate was such a good sport while we played and took pictures of her! So hilarious! This is my little Halloween village...it lights up and makes scary sounds. Jewels gave me that cute glowing moon...and Ann got me the cute wolfman set. They make a great addition this year~thanks ladies!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house looks SOOO cute! I LOVE this time of year...especially this year because it means our baby girl is getting closer..YAAA! Little Stella is so adorable, I am still dying to meet her and see you guys! I will call you to figure something out...LOVE YA GIRL!

Jewels said...

I am so behind! Your house looks great, I'm so excited for this time of year!!

Brittany said...

You are so great at decorating! Watch out Martha Stewart! Anyway, your home is always sensational. And, the best addition is that sweet little pirate! How cute!!!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Sooooo darling! I love all your decorations. Too fun! And I love the costume on your baby.

Cyndi said...

Fabulous decor! Love it.

Chelsey said...

I love the pirate! Argh matie!!!