11.04.2007

Blessed...

We had the most beautiful day today...we blessed our little Stella James! Jim did a wonderful job with the blessing...it was perfect! I made these cute little booties for her and her tiny feet looked so cute with her ruffly little socks...
My good friend Amy took some photos of Stella in her dress...and I know they will be amazing so I'll wait and post those photos later on...these are some photos of the little favors that I made. They are filled with these yummy little Sweedish Creme Wafers...my all-time favorite cookie!
We had a lot of wonderful food and desserts...thanks to everyone who came today and showed their love and support and helped with everything! We have the best family and friends!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute family you guys are! Stella looked beautiful and those booties are to die for! Love you guys!

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Jim did such a good job blessing Stella! And she looked so adorable, and those booties - so cute!

Adam Harward said...

Thanks again....We had so much fun. You have a cute little family.

Kateastrophe said...

Heather that baby is just too cute for words! I popped over to Amy's blog and saw the pictures, they are breathtaking!

Good work, you two!

Beesley Family said...

We are glad everything went great for Stella's blessing. Sorry we couldn't make it! She looks adorable--what a special day to remember!

Beesley Family said...

We are glad everything went great for Stella's blessing. Sorry we couldn't make it! She looks adorable--what a special day to remember!

Jewels said...

Jim did such an amazing job on the blessing, congratulations to you both!!

mickell said...

Stella looks so pretty and I'm so impressed with your food spread! (Every time I check your blog I think "Martha Stewart") You look like such a great mommy! she is a doll.

Andy said...

Those tiny shoes are adorable!

Andy said...

And also, my Aunt L is famous in our family for her pink cookies. Which look suspiciously just like those yummies! Here I thought it was a family secret all these years.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Soundslike it was a beautiful day! And Stella is so beautiful in those pictures. Thos booties are the cutest things I've ever seen!! and the food looks amazing. I have got to get that cookie recipe. Looks dreamy.

Courtney said...

You are seriously amazing. The booties are adorable and you all look great. Sounds like a wonderful day.

The Shirley Family said...

I am not surprised at how amazing everything turned out. Can you give me some lessons on being a great hostess!! Oh and those little booties are to die for. Can we get together and do some crafts?! Thats awesome you made those cookies too. They are so yummy!!

PS Stella is a doll, she looked beautiful.

Harward Happenings said...

Stella looked so cute and Jim did such a great job. You guys are such an asset to our ward and neighborhood. I can't believe you made those booties. I'm coming to you next time I need a craft idea. Oh and come visit our blog...harwardfamily.blogspot.com.

sienna said...

Heather- I'm so glad we could come and be a part of Stella's special day. It was fun to see you guys and your family! I just love you all!! I looked at the pictures that your friend Amy took of little Stella. They are amazing! She's such a little angel.

Katie said...

Stella looks so beautiful! I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. Her dress and shoes are to die for! You are such a cute family.
Love you!