My good friend Amy snapped some photos of our little Stella yesterday...they are so beautiful! See them here http://www.amyfurstenau.blogspot.com/. Thanks so much Amy~you are so incredibly talented!
Hi friend! I LOVE the picture of Stella smiling! She looks so beautiful. I need to come and check out the details of the dress. You're so amazingly talented. I'm so glad this was such a perfect day for you and Jim! XOXOXOX Let's play again soon!
4 comments:
I popped over to Amy's blog and saw the pictures she took of Stella - just beautiful! She is SO talented!
Those pictures of Stella are beautiful. It's nice to have friends who are good at that kind of stuff!
Hi friend!
I LOVE the picture of Stella smiling! She looks so beautiful. I need to come and check out the details of the dress. You're so amazingly talented. I'm so glad this was such a perfect day for you and Jim! XOXOXOX Let's play again soon!
Congrats! Isn't having a little girl the most fabulous thing!
Those pictures are beautiful! Can I hire Amy to take pictures of Z when we are out there next?
...oh, I love the booties!
Post a Comment