
So I finally finished up our Christmas stockings! They took a long time, but I'm so happy with how they turned out! They may not look all that impressive, but all the sequins are hand sewn on to shapes I cut-out of felt. I plan on keeping this tradition going for our family.



I love this little button of a gingerbread man outside his house! I hope Stella loves her stocking!

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
9 comments:
Are you kidding me?! Those are the cutest stockings I have ever seen. You are seriously so creative. Everything you do turns out fabulous! Have a Merry Christmas.
Oh Heather - I had plans to make our stockings this year, but alas - I did not do it. Not to mention that even if I HAD sewn out stockings, they would not have looked as glamorous as yours! So pretty, I love them. Thanks again for watching Cache the other night, he kept asking for you guys the next day - he loves you both! And so do we, can't wait to see you for New Years, LOVE YOU and Merry Christmas!!
Ok seriously - you are the BOMB! How do you have time to do all of these awesome projects? You are so great! I hope you have a great christmas!!
Again- you put all of us non-crafty ladies with no babies to shame! I don't think I could have ever accomplished something like that when Addie was that little! :) Or now either actually. They look great!
They turned out great Heather! Belive me I know how much work they are...my fingers were bloody after doing 10 of them last year!!! Love them...merry christmas.
Merry Christmas Jim and Heather..... Have fun in Cedar City!
Amazing!! I can't believe you made those. Can I hire you? They are so cute! You never cease to amaze me. Merry Christmas!
Wow!! They turned out sooo great!! And yes..they are soo much work but you'll love having them every Christmas! We too have our sequin socks and there is nothing quite like them---Nana of course made them!!! This year my mom and I ventured out and made a matching tree skirt---oooohh soooo much work...endless hours of sewing on sequins but I think it turned out pretty cute!! Wow--nice work!!!
Wow!! They turned out sooo great!! And yes..they are soo much work but you'll love having them every Christmas! We too have our sequin socks and there is nothing quite like them---Nana of course made them!!! This year my mom and I ventured out and made a matching tree skirt---oooohh soooo much work...endless hours of sewing on sequins but I think it turned out pretty cute!! Wow--nice work!!!
Post a Comment