12.09.2007

Happy Holidays!


For some of my neighbor gifts this year I made these cute little gift boxes with a tag that said "We wish you and your flock a Merry Christmas!"
And inside were these cute little chocolate sheep cookies...For families with one child this is how they looked...
They turned out really cute but took a long time so I might have to think of something else for the rest of the neighbors!
I took this cute photo of Stella under our tree....she loves the lights!


Isn't this just the cutest wreath!





10 comments:

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Those neighbor gifts are AWESOME! I can't believe you made them! You are so creative! You should hire out for interior decorating and baking - I would hire your in a second! You sure do have a cute little family - I hope to see you soon!
Teylor

Adam Harward said...

I love the neighbor treats.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Those neighbor gifts are amazing! you are so crafty. And I love your decorations. Too fun!

Jewels said...

Mmm, chocolate lammies. Cole loves to lay under the tree, too! We have to get our kiddies together - lets do something soon. Love you guys so much! Oh, and when I sing to Cole? He starts to cry...Hmmmm.

Beesley Family said...

You are sooo stinkn' creative!! You've always got such great idea's!! Wow Stella is a doll--love the colors!

Chris and Tysen DeMartini said...

You guys are so cute! Stella is adorable! Hope all is going well!

Amy said...

look at stella and all that cute hair!!!

Courtney said...

Those sheep cookies were so yummy! I didn't want to eat them though! They were too cute! Glad we are your neighbors!

You are seriously amazing. I can't believe all that you do!

Cute pictures too!

Team Box! said...

Hello Burch's,
So glad we found you! Stella is beautiful, Congrats! I love your blog, her room is darling. It looks like all is well, keep in touch!

Adam Harward said...

Just wanted to wish you guys Merry Christmas. We probably won't see you till after Christmas.