I'm so jealous...it looks so warm there. You are missing a gigantic storm here in Utah. We'll have to hear all about it when you get home.
VERY jealous...miss you guys...have fun for us!
Wow. I'm jealous!!! I love Hawaii but I'd especially love it when it's snowing here! What fun!
I think I'm beyond jealous...I think I'm mad. I'm mad now. Still love you both, just...fuming. I'm hiding in your suitcase next time! Have fun for us!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so jealous...it looks so warm there. You are missing a gigantic storm here in Utah. We'll have to hear all about it when you get home.
VERY jealous...miss you guys...have fun for us!
Wow. I'm jealous!!! I love Hawaii but I'd especially love it when it's snowing here! What fun!
I think I'm beyond jealous...I think I'm mad. I'm mad now. Still love you both, just...fuming. I'm hiding in your suitcase next time! Have fun for us!
Post a Comment