1.16.2008

A few more from Hawaii...


On our last night in Hawaii we went out to Tidepools at the Grand Hyatt...the food was amazing and the restaurant sits right over this koi pond. Stella came with us and she was such a little sweetie! I love this photo with her little hairclip and bracelets.


Dinner at the Hyatt with my parents


Push play to see the view at Tidepools.
My parents with the grandkids...


The view from our patio...


We love stopping for ice cream in old koloa town at Lapperts....yummy!

On the way to the pool...


9 comments:

Courtney said...

That looks like such a fun trip! I am so jealous! Cute pictures of Stella- love the little bunny blankie! :)

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

So cute! Stella is getting so big and fun! And you are sexy. Wow! I want to go to Hawaii..

Jewels said...

So many cute kids!! What a cute family, and Stella is such a sauce pot! I'm glad you guys had such a great time, looks like a beautiful vacation...sorry you have to come back to the cold and dreary!

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Welcome back to the cold?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I am so jealous! It sounds like you guys had a wonderful trip! Isn't it horrible coming back to this FREEZING cold weather! Now that the holidays are over and you guys are back from your FUN vacation...lets get together! Love you guys!

sienna said...

It looks like your trip was just a dream come true! The time always goes by way too fast though, don't you think? Stella a little doll. We need to get together sometime soon for lunch. I want to see you guys!

Adam Harward said...

Are you guys back yet? I'm getting awfully tired of these Hawaii pictures while its snowing out my window this morning.

Beesley Family said...

Gorgeous picture's...I'm am truely a little, o.k. a lot green!! It is freezing here!!! Glad you and your family are having fun!! Stella is darling!!

Chelsey said...

Wow, those pictures are beautiful! Sounds like you had a great time!