1.21.2008

A new thing I just love!

For Christmas this year I created a few photobooks for my parents and Jim's parents. I used mypublisher.com and I am now obsessed. They turned out amazing! The quality of the pages and photos really look beautiful! These photos don't actually do the books justice....but here are some to browse.




This was the book for my parents...





Oh and by the way....we have a little snow at our house ~ this is one of the chairs on our balcony.
And in major contrast to the photo above.... I had to add just one more photo from Hawaii ~ my dad took this photo of Jim as they teed-off at sunrise at Poipu....isn't it beautiful!

9 comments:

Jewels said...

Those books are so cute! Great job, I need to make some. So much snow!! It's snowing down here right now...I'm so ready for Summer. Lets play soon!

sienna said...

Those books are awesome, Heather. I'm sure the grandparents loved them! That picture taken at sunrise in Hawaii is breathtaking! I want to be there right now.

Matt said...

wow. what a great find. I need to check that website out. I think stella could be a great advertisement for that company -she gets cuter by the day. Anyways, hope you and jim are doing well. Matt and I got a new blog address: mattandleighwilliams.blogspot.com

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

Those books are AWESOME! You have to show me how to do that! What a great idea! I can't wait for summer - seriously I want to be out on the lawn in the sun getting a tan!!

Courtney said...

They look great! I've been meaning to do a few of those for the grandparents! I need to get going!

Anonymous said...

Hello my long lost friend!!!! I miss you! Those books are so awesome...I need to do some! That picture of Jimmy is AMAZING! I love it! Let's get together ASAP! Love ya!

The Shirley Family said...

I definitely need to make one of those books. Your books turned out so cute. I would love to see it in person, maybe you could bring it to Bunko next month :)

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Those books are beautiful! And the picture of golfing is awesome. You should blow that up!

DeRose Family said...

HI! Must admit it made me feel better that it snows at your house too! The books are darling! That's the only way I scrapbook. I'm a disaster with scissors and glue! ;)
I'm still a little under the weather, but the moment I'm better I'll be calling you for a hot date!