2.28.2008

LIttle headband...

I made this today for our sweet Stella~I honestly can't believe she is six months old! The flowers are velvet with a little pearl center and the band is stretchy velvet with a little rufflie trim. Isn't she just too cute and getting so big!

7 comments:

Amy said...

she is such a doll heather!!!

Auntie Ann said...

So cute Heather! Happy 1/2 birthday Stella J.

Courtney said...

That is so cute! I can't believe she's already 6 months old!

sienna said...

Super cute headband, Heather. Stella looks so grown up in that picture!

Jewels said...

Ooooh, can you show me how to make those flowers? I assume you made them because you're savvy like that. Hey -call me! Well, I need to call you back, don't I. I'm such a bad friend! I need to get the exact dates for Dinnyland, things like that. Love you!

The Goffs said...

AAHHH! I love that adorable headband! Yes, Gracelynn would look so cute in one... can't wait til next month, bring one w/ you k :) Too bad Gracee has ZERO hair tho. Looks like cute little Stella's got enough to share tho ;)
~Jenn

The Shirley Family said...

Heather, I love the headband!! You need to sell those. If only Addison would wear headbands.