2.28.2008

six months ago today....

Six months ago today our little Stella came into this world and changed our lives forever!

Becoming parents has been the most amazing experience for us. Jim and I just love her so much. She came to us with a sweet and pleasing disposition (and a little fiesty too) from the very beginning. It is amazing to us how much she changes daily and has grown into a tiny girl.
We love her raspy little giggle, that easy smile and the way she clicks her tongue like her daddy taught her. We love you Stella James....Happy Half Birthday!

4 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Happy Half Birthday! Time flies with a baby. Just watch out-soon she'll be getting into everything and you'll wonder where the baby went. Lots of fun!

Amy said...

i cant believe 6 months already, she is such a doll, i haven't seen her (or you guys for that matter) in forever.

post some recent stella photos when you get a chance!

Jewels said...

Doesn't it go by so fast? I was thinking of you today, happy 6 months to baby Stella! You're a wonderful Mom, I'm sure Stella knows that she lucked out with you and Jim for parents! Love you, Burch family!

sienna said...

Can you even believe it's been 6 months already? I am kind of freaking out that my little Riv is going to be 3 in a few weeks! They grow up way too fast.