
So this is quite possibly the most delicious smell ever! I've put away all my winter-scented candles and have started burning this yummy Volcano No. 6 candle...it is heavenly! You can find them online or at Anthropologie. I highly recommend them, but I use a candle burner instead of burning the wick or else the wax builds up on the sides. Light this up in your house to welcome the scents of spring and summer. yum.
4 comments:
Ooooh, I'm all about delicious scents. Just might have to go give this a whirl!
Hello stranger!
Sorry I've been stuck in my own little world lately! I haven't blogged in ages and am so happy that you opened Rita's Sweet Shop! You're so talented! I wish I had a little girl to put those hair clips in! :)
We just got back from Cali and I'll be calling you soon. I've missed ya! XOXOX
I think I just might have to go to Anthropologie and pick one up. So Heather, you are seriously the most talented girl I know. You always make the cutest things. I love all your creations in your sweet shop. I need to get Addison some of those darling hair clips.
What is better than this candle? Love the photo of you and baby girl!
Post a Comment