We are in the midst of a major spring cleaning. It feels great to actually get things done. We (Jimmy worked along side me this weekend) have the top floor all finished with a deep clean. The blinds have been vacuumed, clutter removed and organization complete. Now on to the rest of the house....yikes.I'm not only dreaming of clean, but spring as well. What is with all this snow?! Hopefully the warm weather is just around the corner. I can't wait to get out and go for walks with Stella! Happy spring to you all!



4 comments:
I need to get down to business with my house as well!!! You inspired me! We had a BLAST with you guys the other night....it was a MUCH needed Jimmy, Heather and Stella fix!!! We LOVE you guys!!!
I'm done with the snow. It's time for spring. I hope you put Jimmy to work. He told me he likes to clean and specially if it is all day!
Oops I must be logged in under Ann's account but this is Adam
I have a hard time believing that you have that much cleaning to do - your house is always so tidy! Doesn't Spring cleaning feel great? I love it! And I so agree, this snow is so ridiculous. I'm over Winter, move on already! Hopefully it warms up soon and we can take our kids to the park!
Post a Comment