3.23.2008

Happy Easter!

We have had a wonderful Easter thus far....I just had a minute and wanted to post these photos of Stella in her cute dress so my family can see her. We hope you are all having a lovely Easter!
This afternoon we had a nice dinner with Jim's family....yummy! I found this fun vintage table cloth at an antique store in my hometown last summer and thought it would be perfect for a spring lunch.


6 comments:

Courtney said...

Stella looks darling! What a cute little Easter outfit! I can't believe how big she's getting!

Jewels said...

She is so beautiful! Glad to hear you had a wonderful Easter - lets get together soon!

The Shirley Family said...

Stella is such a cutie, and looks so adorable in her Easter dress.

Henich Family said...

Tor and I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so beautiful!!! We need to get together soon.

Cassie said...

Stella looked so cute on Sunday. Cute little Easter outfit. We had so much fun on Saturday. Lets plan something again. Maybe dinner so we can chat for a while. Let me know.

Oh good choices on books. I love those books :)

Chelsey said...

I can't believe how grown up Stella looks! I love that last picture - so sweet!