3.19.2008

Easter Season....

This morning we colored some beautiful Easter eggs....I just used regular food coloring and vinegar (directions on package) and they look so lovely!
This is my little "chocolate" Easter display. I bought the cute vintage-style egg in the center and then glittered the chocolate bunny and the eggs to match. I added a few little flowery details as well.
This cute little Easter "chick" is hanging from my chandelier. I think it is just too adorable with the glittery eggs and the bottle-brush tree. The little yellow suit is also covered in chunky old-fashioned glitter flakes. Love this....
Little Stella sat in her bumbo and watched on with interest as I dyed the eggs. Next year it will be so fun because she can help me do it!
Fluffy chicks and this adorable egg that I bought from Ann & Amy....I just love this vintage look.
This coming Sunday is such a special day. In preparation we have decided to do all our "fun" Easter things (like our egg hunt and Easter baskets) on Saturday and save Sunday for a special Christ-centered Easter. We will have a special message about Easter and a nice Easter lunch with the family. I know it will be a beautiful day! Happy Easter to you all!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

You aren't just crafty, you are detailed crafty. I love all your decor. The eggs look tons better than the colors from the kits. I love the idea of making Sunday Christ centered. What a great thing to do as a family. Happy Easter.

Jewels said...

Cache and I are decorating eggs this weekend, too! I'm so excited - hopefully I only dye the eggs and not my table or something. Hope you have a very special Easter!

Clarke and Kamie said...

heather,
I love checking your blog every now and then to see what kind of crafty things you've got up your sleeve! The 1/2 birthday was TOO cute. Kaia just turned 6 months on the 19th. Isn't being a mom the greatest??? Hope you guys have a great Easter.