3.04.2008

Stella's New Hat!

Some of you may remember my cute friend Ann made a really great party hat for her neice....I wanted to do the same for little Stella! We are going to have a little half-birthday party for her this week (we wanted to wait until her cousins are all here) so I made this fun hat.
I attached the number piece with some velcro so I can change it for each of Stella's birthdays...that way I will have a picture of her in this cute hat for every year. I think it will be cute to frame them all together and be able to see her change over the years.

9 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

You are too creative! I love that hat! So cute! I wish I had half of your creative thoughts, time, ideas and drive. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

so cute. so smart you made it so you can velcro new ages on!

Lomu's said...

Okay Heather, I knew that you were creative, but I had no idea that you were this good! I absolutely love your blog! And little Stella is so cute, she is a really good mix of you and Jim! We need to get together.
Andrea (Zoll) Lomu

Cassie said...

Heather you are so cute. Love the hat!!!!! Stella will be such a cute little thing in it.

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

Heather, that hat is just too cute! You'd better post some pics of her in it, I'll be she looks just adorable!

Auntie Ann said...

Darling hat, hope you had fun at home. I cant get over how big stella is getting!

Cyndi said...

What a great idea! I love it. I can't wait to see pictures of Stella in it. I saw these precious felt booties and thought it seems like something you could make:
http://www.heatherbaileydesign.com/Booties.html

I might attempt to make them, they are just too cute.

Courtney said...

What a cute idea! It will be so fun to see how much she changes from year to year! You are so creative!

The Shirley Family said...

Once again you have out done yourself. That hat is so cute, I love it. You are so creative and can't wait to see Stella wearing it. Oh and are you selling your flowers? If so I want to buy some.