Thirty-one years ago today my sweet hubby was born!

From the very beginning he was destined to be the strong, protective type....

Always on the cutting edge of style...he was manly enough to wear pink at an early age....

We call him the human garbage disposal....he will eat anything ~ and likes most everything. (RJ did you teach him this?)

A sweet, sensitive little guy from his earliest days....and a good kisser too!

Wild hair must be in his genes....?

Brenda looks adorable, but I'm not really sure about his outfit...and it looks like he isn't either.

He has grown into the perfect, most loving father and husband.

My soulmate and sweetheart....

The best daddy....Stella just lights up everytime he walks in the room.

A rather dashing and handsome fellow....

He definately is the talented one in the family...

Happy Birthday to my one and only love.....thanks for all you do for us babe! We love you!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jimmy!!
Shut Up! He plays guitar to your little girl!?!? That is the cutest dang thing I have ever seen! Happy B Day to your hubby. xo Ash
Happy birthday jimmy!!! You old bag...
Tell Jim Happy Birthday from us. Hope you guys do something fun!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!! I love all those cute pics of him! We are missing you guys BIG time! We need to see you guys soon!!! Okay and that hat you made Stella is ADORABLE!!!! I need you to give me some creativity lessons! Love you girlie!
Happy Birthday James....I'm not going to tell you what made me chuckle in that second photo. I'll let you figure that one out
Jimmy Jim! I guess you are owed some spankings by the Jolleys...we should get on that. Happy Birthday!! We must do something soon so we can celebrate - I love that you we were some snappy shoes at an early age, too. Look at that pointed boot! Happiest of days to you, dear friend - we love you!
P.S. Normally I would tell you what Cody wants to say...but I'm not sure it's safe to print.
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! What a fun tribute from your beautiful wife! We're thinking of you Jim and hope your special day is PERFECT!
p.s Heather, let's do lunch next week?
Post a Comment