
Last night I had the chance to throw a fun little baby shower/dessert bar for two of my girlfriends Marci and Jen. Their little boys are actually a few weeks old, so it was fun to have the babies there for the shower!

I made these cute little baby buggy treats with a chocolate cookie and then frosted them with peppermint-flavored white chocolate. I also served little strawberry cheesecakes, coconut macaroons, tiny chocolate cups filled with white chocolate mousse and fresh strawberries. It was really fun to have the ladies from the neighborhood over for the night.

I did these rattles the same as the baby buggies...and I think frosting with the melted chocolate is so much easier than using regular frosting...try it! Just melt white chocolate chips in the microwave, add a little flavoring or extract if you like and pour into a piping bag.

look at these handsome little guys!

1 comment:
Okay seriously you are giving Martha Stewart a run for her money! Those cookies are so adorable and sound YUMMY! Stella's face in that haircute picture is so stinkin cute! I just love her! WE FOR SURE need to get together ASAP!!!! We are in desperate need of another Burch Family Fix! We just love you guys to pieces! We'll plan it...LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment