
I have had a wonderful first Mother's Day today! Look how tiny Stella is in this photo! (I'm realizing I don't have many photos of the two of us together...so this one will have to do) I feel so blessed to be her mommy! Jimmy fixed a yummy breakfast and we went off to Church. When we got home Jim "fixed" Dinner (he bought some yummy food yesterday and put it in the fridge...then fixed it all up for lunch). It was very sweet and thoughtful and has been a beautiful day!

I wanted to take a minute to thank my own incredible Mother for all she has done and continues to do for me! She is such a sweet, wonderful and amazing lady and shows me daily what it means to be a true mother! Thanks Mom....I love you and wish you a Happy Mother's Day!

I also want to thank my cute sisters for being such important women in my life! (They might kill me for posting these flattering photos, but since they are all gorgeous now they shouldn't mind....) I love them all so much and it is so wonderful to have so many great examples of women in real life being fun, caring moms. I love you Stacy, Shauna and Marni!

There are many other women who have been great examples! Jim's mom, Bonnie, is such an amazing mom and does so much for us! Thanks Bonnie...we love you!
I also had wonderful Grandmothers growing up. My Grandma Margery and Grandma Dean taught me about running a household, great cooking and how lots of hugs can make a little person feel so loved!
Thanks to all the women in my life, family friends and neighbors. Happy Mother's Day to you all!
3 comments:
Happy Mothers Day Rita! We love you.
Adam and Ann
I'm so glad you had a fabulous first Mothers Day! I love you - lets get our babies together soon!
Loved the pictures of your fam! Too fun! Glad you enjoyed your first Mothers day. You are a wonderful mother. And what a beautiful tribute to all the special women.
Post a Comment