We had so much fun on Friday night at the baseball game. Stella was a complete angel! And although it was a bit chilly, we just bundled up and enjoyed the game. Jim loved his giant hotdog...and the fireworks after the game were great. Stella even enjoyed them (she did get a little nervous at the very loud ones!)



7 comments:
How fun! Stella is a trooper and she's so cute!
A Bees game sounds like so much fun! Stella is SO ADORABLE...that cute little flower sweater is to die for! Okay so we REALLY need to make some plans to get together ASAP! I think Morgy and Jimmy have talked recently or something! Anywho...we need to see you guys ASAP! Let's call or email and figure a time that works for both of us! Your little family is as cute as ever! LOVE YOU GIRLIE!
Hey Heather! Stella is so pretty! She is a really good mix of you and Jim. I just wanted to say thank you for those adorable onesies and bib you gave Lia. I love them because they are so different! You are so sweet! I hope all is well with your little family, and we look forward to seeing you guys!(hopefully soon)
Love, Andrea
How fun, I'm glad Stella was so good. She really is so beautiful. We need to go to lunch again.
Fun. Stella is always good. Like when we go to the movies. Oh yes lets plan on lunch next week. See ya girl.
How fun!!! Stella is as cute as ever! I'm glad she enjoyed it. It's fun to take these little ones out to experience new things!
Hey I figured out how to write a comment! This makes blogging so much more fun! I wanted to tell you that those eyes of Stella's are something else! She is such a doll, good job love, you made a gorgeous one! And you do look absolutely amazing... and I mean that! I love you Heather and wish I got to see more of you!
SharBear
Post a Comment