
We had the best weekend in Midway with our friends Jason and Misty (thank you guys!) We stayed at a beautiful home on the hill in Midway. We started out with a yummy dinner.....

Played a bit of croquet (and plenty of ping-pong and foozball~I have no idea how to spell that)

Stella was a little sweetheart....she loved the big beanbag!

On Saturday Jim and JT went golfing while Jason rode in a bike race. When they returned home the guys kept the kids and we did some fun shopping in the cute little shops in Midway.

I got the cutest little book for Stella called how to make a rainbow!

Oh and Stella had her first taste of licorice (she is teething and loves chewing on this~don't worry I was watching her carefully!)

I can't believe we didn't take a group photo! But we had the best time with Jason, Misty, JT and Erica. Thanks for a GREAT weekend!
1 comment:
Oooooh, licorice. Good idea! Cache was obsessed with licorice when he was younger, but for teething? Brilliant idea. Sounds like you had a fabulous time!
Post a Comment