5.06.2008

uh....yum

My sister Shauna was up (without the kids) this past weekend and we had such a great time together! We went to Women's Conference, ate great lunches and shopped a bunch. Thanks so much for such a wonderful weekend...it was great! One night on our way home from Provo we realized we needed a treat so we could watch our show LOST so we stopped at Pudding on the Rice.

okay, so I know that this may be old news to some....but this place is the bomb. If you like rice pudding, you must go! I loved the amaretto flavor, but all were great! We sampled the coconut, pistachio, vanilla, raspberry and chocolate. yum. This place is located in provo and is delish (2293 North University Parkway) Also has a very modern, cool interior. Feels a bit like some eating places I remember in London. Give it a shot, but be warned I have a suspicion that it is very addicting.

3 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

I'm so glad to hear this place is good! I met the guy who owns it and he's scared it's going out of business!!

I'll let him know he has at least one adoring fan!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this place before, but I think I'll have to try it!

Courtney said...

What a fun place. I'll have to try it out next time I'm down there. We just tried a fun place down there I'd never been to called SubZero- they make your ice cream (freeze it and everything) right in front of you!