Here are the guys who completed the challenge: Nate, Clay, David, Jim and Jason. It was pretty hilarious watching them all. Some of my friends (the wives of these smart guys) came along....we cheered them on. I'm not really sure why...we may as well have told them to go bang their heads against a wall instead of paying $20 to eat themselves straight into the hospital. Tums anyone?
4.29.2008
Anyone for a heart attack?
Here are the guys who completed the challenge: Nate, Clay, David, Jim and Jason. It was pretty hilarious watching them all. Some of my friends (the wives of these smart guys) came along....we cheered them on. I'm not really sure why...we may as well have told them to go bang their heads against a wall instead of paying $20 to eat themselves straight into the hospital. Tums anyone?
Posted by
Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hurph...I should so not have read this when I'm already feeling tugs of a tummy ache. Hopefully Jimmy doesn't slip into a grease coma!
Nice work James. Now what I want is you to eat like that everyday. I want you at 425 lbs.
I wonder what my Nutrition Action Newsletter would have to say about this!
That seriously was awful! I can't believe they paid $20 to do it too! Poor little Stella getting so upset too! It was good seeing you- even if it was just to make their cholesterol rise a little. And who is that crazy guy with the mustache? :)
I have to agree with you, "GROSS!" But, on another note, that little girl of yours is absolutely adorable! How come it has been so long since we've seen her? She is getting so big! I can't wait to pinch those sweet little cheeks!
My husband would have been right in there with those guys!!! he LOVES an eating challenge!
by the way...Luv your blog....super cute family you got there!!! i was just "blog surfin" and found your blog :) hope you don't mind.
*merrianne*
Post a Comment