Obviously my fam makes me happy everyday...But doesn't Stella just melt you with her little Lou and Lee headband and Winnie the Pooh! I know that Ann (from Lou and Lee) is my friend, but this is no shameless friend-plug...her stuff is AMAZING! I'm now officially obsessed with the headbands...they are the bomb. They are so stretchy and soft...I could wear them too! If you don't have any for your kids (or yourself) you need them...trust me.
6.25.2008
What's making me happy lately...
Obviously my fam makes me happy everyday...But doesn't Stella just melt you with her little Lou and Lee headband and Winnie the Pooh! I know that Ann (from Lou and Lee) is my friend, but this is no shameless friend-plug...her stuff is AMAZING! I'm now officially obsessed with the headbands...they are the bomb. They are so stretchy and soft...I could wear them too! If you don't have any for your kids (or yourself) you need them...trust me.
Posted by
Anonymous
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Im so glad that you like the headbands!!! Baby girl is so darling!!!
Hey girlie! Those headbands are to die for, Stella is SOOOO STINKIN cute, Love the shakers and such cute buttons! It has been WAY too long! Is your phone working? I'll email you or you email me and let's get together ASAP!!!!! We are needing a Heather, Jimmy and Stella fix!! Love you girl!
Heather, your creativity depresses me. How do you find the time? You are so talented. I love it!
The shower was great- you always do such a good job with that stuff!
Your little lady is so freaking cute! And props to Ann! I think her stuff is amazing too! P.S. your blog looks killer, and I kinda feel like you might be a professional photographer... your pics are always so perfect! Love and miss ya.
Post a Comment