We had the best long Holiday weekend! I picked-up my sister Marni and her two kids Ellie and Zach from the airport on Thursday morning. We decided to go try out the new little Liberty Land in Lehi. Ellie loved every second of it!Overall Liberty Land was really fun for Ellie. The rollercoaster was faster than expected and watch-out for the jerky stop...no really, really jerky stop!
We then headed down to Thanksgiving Point and had lunch at the gardens. They have this Trellis cafe that overlooks the gardens. It was yummy and oh so gorgeous!



4 comments:
This looks so fun! I wanna go.
So much fun...I need to take Estee!!!
Oooh, Liberty Land? Promise me we'll go together - Cache would LOVE it there! We'll grab the husbands and kiddos and make a day of it.
Liberty Land looks like so much fun! We'll certainly be heading there at some point! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment