Our first night in town we ate at the pizza and pasta place right in Sun Valley's little village...we of course followed it up with a trip to the chocolate foundry. I think we went their every day...
The second night we were there we attended a buffet at the Lodge overlooking the ice-skating rink. The food was great and it was fun watching the skaters...
Ellie wanted to try it out so Jim was a good sport and took her out on the ice...
The following day we rented little trailers for the kids and took a nice long bike ride along the river.
Friday night my parents had a dinner to attend so we headed into Ketchum and had some delicious pasta at a quaint little place called Baci's. We then walked around town for a bit. The weather was gorgeous! It could not have been nicer! The evenings were especially lovely...



7 comments:
Looks like fun you party animals! You look the BOMB! (thanks for the shout out!)
Okay I just got so excited for a minute and then I realized you are already home, because we just came to Sun Valley today! BUMMER we missed each other, that would have been way fun to hang here! It looks like you guys had a great time...we are just beginning our trip and so far it is awesome! We need to get together when we get back! Love you girlie!
The Diet Coke was flowing...you are hilarious. What a fun trip! I loved seeing all the picture, it looks like you had such a wonderful time with your family. Lets get together soon!
looks like such a great time...
man i need another vacation!...
Hey,
Pres tonight was like lets call Jim and Heather and get together. I know that you'll be out of town. But lets plan something for next week if that works for you guys. Oh and I need your new number if you have one yet. Love ya girl. Have fun this weekend :)
It's beautiful there! I've never been, or even seen the green side of idaho, and I'm impressed! You are such a HOT family!
I can't believe how often you guys travel. How fun! Your trip looks like lots of fun. We are so boring. Ty just went in for surgery this week. Not fun. Come see us!
Post a Comment