
I'm pretty sure these photos speak for themselves. Yum. If you haven't tried this place you need to! I've had my fair share of Italian Gelato...and this is the best I've had in the states.
Below is pictured my pistachio gelato and Jim's chocolate/coconut mixture. Stella was a huge fan too!

I scooped these first and last photos from their blog...try the panini and soup. Delish. I'm a new regular!

Citta Gelateria Italiana
2101 E. 9400 South, Sandy
4 comments:
Mmmmmmmm Italian food.
I just had a Homer Simpson moment.
Oh how I LOVE Gelato! I need to go there this afternoon...
Heather-Rita!
This is Tiffani, I don't really think that helps, but...I stayed at your home with Whitney once upon a marigold! It was ages ago, and you hadn't even had Stella yet!
BUT. I was talking to Whitter today, and I asked how you are? She said you have a blog and told me which one it is, and I said...HEY, I have a blog. SO I looked you up and Now I can see you are doing SO WELL. and STELLA is beautiful! AND She has such a wonderful name! Fitting!
I know I should be commenting about Gelato right now...
SO HERE THAT IS:
I haven't ever had the opportunity to try it. I will someday, I'm sure.
Oh and. I told Whit for awhile after we stayed at your house, what a lovely BEAUTIFUL couple you and your hubby are!
Okay...
well, in hopes that you remember me, i'll mention one last thing.
Cranberry Pork Roast?YUM.
Sad that I've never had Gelato! :( I'll get on it, for you! Then report back! And heather, I'm blown away by your creativity! Just amazing!
Post a Comment