OH. MY. GOSH. LOVED it ALL!!!! Ann and I talked the other day and decided that the three of us need to get together and gush because there is SO much to chat about!! Call me and we'll set it up - we need to hang out!!
I am still in the middle of it and YAY! I love it as well! So I can't get over Stella's hair. I LOVE IT! It's so long and great... maybe someday Grace will have some hair :) WHEN'S BUNKO??? I miss you! ~Jenn
Heather Jo!! I am finally getting on the Twilight bandwagon and am starting it next week while I am at the beach! I wanted to tell you though that I finally joined the blogging world...check me out www.jenniferandeli.blogspot.com Love you!
Adam's comment is so funny. OK, what's wrong with me? Im so mad at myself cuz I still haven't finished Eclipse! Im so bad! Tell me to get with it please!
7 comments:
SAME!!!! already done! Can't wait for the movie!! OO how I love Edward!
OH. MY. GOSH. LOVED it ALL!!!! Ann and I talked the other day and decided that the three of us need to get together and gush because there is SO much to chat about!! Call me and we'll set it up - we need to hang out!!
I am still in the middle of it and YAY! I love it as well!
So I can't get over Stella's hair. I LOVE IT! It's so long and great... maybe someday Grace will have some hair :)
WHEN'S BUNKO??? I miss you!
~Jenn
Heather Jo!! I am finally getting on the Twilight bandwagon and am starting it next week while I am at the beach! I wanted to tell you though that I finally joined the blogging world...check me out www.jenniferandeli.blogspot.com
Love you!
Hated it and that's all I'm going to say!
Adam's comment is so funny. OK, what's wrong with me? Im so mad at myself cuz I still haven't finished Eclipse! Im so bad! Tell me to get with it please!
I must be missing out--I read Twilight and never read on. Are you obsessed? I need to get with the program and start the 2nd one.
Post a Comment