
A couple of weeks ago when we were down in Cedar we visited the charming Utah Shakespearean Festival Green Show. For those of you who don't know my little hometown hosts this amazing Tony-Award winning festival. Me....I love these tarts. yum. Berry, Lemon, Cream Cheese and Apple. Can't get enough of these rustic little treats dusted in sugar. mmm.


The setting for the festival is gorgeous...on the campus of Southern Utah University among the tall shady trees. The green show is a bit on the corny side~but the plays are amazing. I just love going with the family...
Oh and they also sell these yummy Humbug candies. In fact I still have a pack hiding somewhere and now I'm needing one.


!
3 comments:
Oh how I have missed you! I have yet to go see a show during the Shakespeare Festival. I went down there during High School for a competition and I loved the campus - it's so pretty over there. Those tarts look so delish! We need to get together...I'm calling you, this is ridiculous.
looks like you had a fun time even with 5 kids trailing behind you. I never knew a Shakespeare Festival could be so fun. If nothing else the food looks great!
Oh man- I love those tarts too! It's been forever since I've had one. It's always fun going to the green show- I miss that!
Post a Comment