It is our 6th Anniversary today! (I think I posted this wedding photo last year for our anniversary...I need to scan in our wedding photos!) I just wanted to tell my sweet hubby how much I love him and appreciate all he does...he is truly my best friend and love of my life. People are always saying how he is just the nicest person...and I couldn't agree more...he is seriously so kind and genuine to all those around him. I couldn't be happier with the man I married. He is my perfect match...
So to the best hubby and father around...I love you sweetie...Happy Anniversary!
Congrats, you crazy kids! We love you both so much - you are truly perfect for each other. Even though we prefer you a little over Jimmy. HA! Love you guys, Happy Anniversary! And I'm calling you back..right now..
A very happy anniversary to you and Jimbo! You are an amazing couple and such a wonderful family. We love you and will see you soon! Marni, Garrett, Ellie and Zach
7 comments:
Happy anniversary you two little love birds!!!
happy anniversary!
Congrats, you crazy kids! We love you both so much - you are truly perfect for each other. Even though we prefer you a little over Jimmy. HA! Love you guys, Happy Anniversary! And I'm calling you back..right now..
Happy Anniversary Cute Girl!!
You guys are the cutest couple, with the cutest Stella girl ever.
A very happy anniversary to you and Jimbo! You are an amazing couple and such a wonderful family. We love you and will see you soon!
Marni, Garrett, Ellie and Zach
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! You guys are the PERFECT match! We love you guys and miss you like crazy!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment