So, I'm loving this Kiddopotamus Tiny Diner Placemat...I've used it every time we go out to eat now. It is made of this really cool, soft plastic and has lots of suction cups on the back so it sticks well to the table. It also has this little crumb tray for spills. Stella loves it...she eats right off of it and also loves playing with the little crumb tray. I would recommend this product to anyone...love it. Oh and it is washable too~



3 comments:
ok. i am SO glad you posted this because i saw someone with one of these at a restaurant and i was too shy to ask where they got it and i've been dying to find one.
i'll have to get one now and stop letting my little guy eat off of gross tables..
i am soooo getting one!
thanks for the tip!
Genius. Love it. Must have.
Post a Comment