9.19.2008

You know you want to....

Just give in already! You know you want to put your Halloween up! Go ahead...decorate..."way too early" you say...well I don't think so. I'd have my whole house decorated by now, but a remodeling project has made it impossible for me to get to the bins holding all my treasures! I gave in today and at least bought some colorful candy for my table centerpiece....I love the fall!

Oh and some clients gave Jim a huge bag of summer squash and zucchini...I love cooking that up with a bit of onion and fresh-cracked pepper. Yum.

4 comments:

Heidi Wilcox said...

I totally LOVE your Halloween banners and decor! I'll have to donate so I can get a cute banner for the blog. Thanks for fixing the margins for me! You're the BEST!

Harward Happenings said...

Now I want to decorate and come visit to enjoy your center piece. You're so creative!!

Ashlii Brooke said...

I adore the fact that you are giving me permish!! I have been asking my relatives for weeks now - yes weeks - so, you've talked me into it. YIPEE!!

Lara said...

Can't tell you how I got here- a link from a 'friends' friend I guess, but I just had to tell you that you're blog is so cute. You're so amazingly creative. Cute, cute family too!