

The Haunted Mansion was all decked-out Nightmare Before Christmas style and it was adorable! Stella even loved it...oh and there is this part where it smells like fresh gingerbread...I love Disneyland.

We spent the evening in Fantasyland (I just love all the lights there...it is my favorite area all lit-up at night). We rode the teacups again...Stella enjoyed them a lot more this time. She knew what to expect and just laughed and laughed (look closely below).




8 comments:
Little Stella is so cute! I love her smile.
I could seriously sit here and read your Disney blog all day! I wish I was there right now!!! Looks like you guys had a grand time and Stella is seriously so cute!
It looks like you guys had a blast. Stella looks like she had the best time all smiles. We sure missed out!
Looks like so much fun!!! You look like the BOMB in all these photos!
So did we! We feel awful that we couldn't go this year...next year for sure!! You'll want to go again, right? Now that you two are Disneyland savvy, we'll need your expertise! Love you guys, little Stella is just too cute!
YES... It has been too long since I've checked up on you! It was so great to see you yesterday! Your Disney Land pictures are so cute! & I love your halloween craft night! SO FUN!
SEE YOU SOON!
~Jenn
Wow again I am so envious of your FUN FUN FUN trip! It looks like your cute little family had a blast! And I totally agree with your friend Ann...you look like the BOMB in all these pics! Love ya girlie!
Hi there. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. We wish we could have been there! What a darling family you have. I am so happy that you guys live such a full life. Little Stella is truly blessed!
We love you and miss you!
The McGarry's
Post a Comment