How fun!!! I loved looking at all these pictures. I know that Ellie and Zach would have a blast at Disneyland :)
It does look like you guys had the best vacation. I loved taking B to Disneyland and boy did he have a blast, I can't wait to take him again!
I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for sharing.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! Stella is so dang cute. It makes me want to head on over to Disneyland too. River has never been yet and I'm sure she would LOVE it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
How fun!!! I loved looking at all these pictures. I know that Ellie and Zach would have a blast at Disneyland :)
It does look like you guys had the best vacation. I loved taking B to Disneyland and boy did he have a blast, I can't wait to take him again!
I love the pictures. It looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for sharing.
Looks like you guys had a great trip! Stella is so dang cute. It makes me want to head on over to Disneyland too. River has never been yet and I'm sure she would LOVE it!
Post a Comment