11.11.2008

Fancy new restaurant....

My incredible sister Stacy and her husband Jason have just opened a fabulous new restaurant haven in St. George! You MUST go! I will be going down at Thanksgiving and will have a full report with photos and all the trimmings of the experience...but trust me this place is the bomb. I have tasted all the food before the joint opened. They have fabulous salads (don't miss the Haven Salad...it is super yummy!), delicious entrees (the are all amazing...as are the side dishes) and let me just tell you the desserts are to die for. no really. Save room because you have to have dessert!

haven

Great American Cusine
1495 South Black Ridge Drive
St. George, Utah
(Take the Bluff Street Exit. At that first main light turn up the hill on South Black Ridge Drive (the new road that heads up and over the hill above all those dealerships). Look to your left....find your Haven!)

So....you better get in to Haven asap! I just can't wait to give a full report after Thanksgiving...just wait till you see the place and taste the food! Finally St. George has a hip, cool location for great food! Oh and they have a really great bar too...if that is what you are looking for! Check out the website havencuisine.com

4 comments:

Jewels said...

I remember you talking about this - congrats to your sister! It sounds super yummy, I'll definitely be stopping in next time I'm down there.

Cassie said...

Hey girl, how are you guys doing? Will you send me that link you were talking about, the craftsman home one? Do you remember? I really want to check it out. I hope you guys are doing good. See ya on Sunday. Oh and the restaurant looks fab.

MikeandJoni Holmes said...

Heather how are you? It has been so long, way to long. I can not believe how big Stella is and she is a doll! I love the Halloween costumes, as always you have fabulous ideas. I will for sure check out your sisters resturant next time I am in the area. I would love to see you some time and I hope all is well.

mickisha said...

Hey there! I switched our blog to private and wanted to make sure those that still wanted to peek in could . . . so if you could send me your email addresses my email is mickishacaye@hotmail.com. Thanks hope you are all doing good!

PS We are going to be down in St George for Thanksgiving too. We should try to hook up. Send me your digits if you want to go to the craft show or something:)