11.18.2008

Finished Project!

We just finished-up Jim's new home office...we are so glad that this project is finally complete! We added this room in our basement and it will be perfect for Jim (he owns his own company and works from home). So...here it is all done!


And here is what it looked like before...
And here is my cute hubby working away...he did a great job getting this project all done...

13 comments:

Autumn said...

It turned out beautiful, Rita - Good Job!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! You guys are amazing at putting things together! And seriously when are we getting together? This is getting ridiculous...we are missing you guys like crazy! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Is diagonal the new straight? Been too long since my one and only photography class... ;)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Jim's office looks awesome ~ way to go!!

Auntie Ann said...

It looks so great!!! Cant wait to see it for myself...

Adam Harward said...

Looks really good! Can't wait to see it in person.

Jewels said...

ah-mazing. Of course the paint job is intricate and detailed. I love it! Does Jim need an assistant? That office is nicer than my house. Probably bigger, too...

Can you come on Friday?

Clarke and Kamie said...

ooh, I love that rug!

DeRose Family said...

WOW! Great job you guys! This makes me so excited for you guys to decorate my entire house! You're hired!

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Wow! You guys did such a great job. I love your decorating. Congrats!

Cyndi said...

It looks so great. Every detail is perfect. I would not have believed it...good things for pictures.

I love all your projects. Stella's room and now this...Awesome job.

Heidi Wilcox said...

Wow Heather! The office and Stella's corner look GREAT! You are so talented. I still can't get Mike to finish our living room.

Courtney said...

That looks awesome. I think I need to hire Jim to come paint our next place!