11.02.2008

We had such a great Halloween Night! We started off with a delightful dinner with Bonnie, RJ, Brenda and Walt at Pizzeria 712...and if you haven't been~ you'd better get there! The food and service were both amazing. Seriously. We had three different pizzas...the highlight being the butternut squash pizza with blue cheese and carmalized onions. yum. I'm all about supporting a great local restaurant with fresh ingredients, great ambiance and simply delicious food. Go. Eat. (Photo taken from Sweet Eats)

We then trick-or-treated around Jim's childhood neighborhood and visited a few very spooky houses! Afterward we headed over to Adam and Ann's for a delightful party...of course everything was great! See all the details here...Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

emily said...

Heather, where did you get Stella's costume? It is absolutely AMAZING!!

DeRose Family said...

LOVE the costumes! Stella couldn't be any cuter - and what an appropriate costume for that little gal. I'm calling you this week to go play.

sarah marie. said...

thanks for the great review!

Auntie Ann said...

I love your new banner! You guys look so darling!!!

Clarke and Kamie said...

ok...HOW did you get her to keep that hat on???
Mariko was Alice and Kaia was the chesire cat...I tried to talk CLarke into being the mad hatter...he said it was a no go. So props to the hubby:)

sienna said...

I love your costumes!! You all look great. We totally love Pizzeria 712 too- It is super yum!!