12.19.2008

Farewell little friends...

I know this is old news...but I just don't understand! Who doesn't love these little guys? I found a bag of these today and it reminded me how much I'm going to miss these cookies now that Mother's is closed...

Here is an idea to make your own version...and I think the almond bark would still leave that strange waxy coating on the roof of your mouth...hmmm...

And if you really love them you can get this shirt..."Lights Down, Little Cookies"...for some reason my heart is breaking...

3 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

I was so sad too BUT...another company bought the recipe and is going to keep making them! Now you can sleep well tonight. Stella is such a doll!

Merry Christmas!

Jewels said...

Phew, I'm relieved after reading Ann's comment - all is not lost! It has been a snow globe and I'm loving every second of it. Bring on the merries!

emily said...

WHAT??! I had no idea about Mother's. That is craziness. I hope we will be able to find them as easily... does that mean no more taffy cookies too? My dad loved those...