12.14.2008

This year we gave out little bags of blank gift tags for our neighbors. (I'm not totally done delivering them all yet). I found these cute little penguin and Santa bags with the window to see what was inside. I think they turned out to be a very simple but cute little gift. Also usable...and calorie free...
I decided to go a little easier on the gifts this year...last year I made these cookies...which is a fun idea if you have more time on your hands!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great idea! After spending hours making treats, putting them in bags, and now I have to deliver them...I think next year I'm going to make cookies then invite all our friends over the eat them. I enjoy their company, while they enjoy my cookies. A win win! :)

P.S. I love the name Stella! It was on my list for baby #2, but my hubby vetoed it. Sigh.

Jewels said...

That's a great idea! Looks like they turned out so cute. We missed you guys last night, but no worries! We'll try to get together again, soon. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

What a cute idea!! I'm sure your neighbors will love them :)
See you on Sunday!!!! YAY