12.08.2008

So I think it might be impossible for me to get any good photos of my Christmas Decorations...It looks so magical with the lights all a twinkle...and my pictures just can't capture that! But here they are anyway...I'm still so in love with the stockings that I labored over from last year (and for those few that don't know..."Rita" is just my nickname)

I love these two new Seasons of Canon Falls Ornaments (above) hanging from my snowflake chandelier decoration. Very vintagy and charming!

I picked-up this teeny-tiny German nativity at a thrift store. It is so very little...but I love the details on it...


I housed my Santa collection in the top of the bookcase...so at night when the light is on it, it looks very sparkly and cute.

My new candy tree display: I've been wanting to do a candy-themed tree for awhile. I put it by the dining-room table with my new snowy village.

Really hard to get a good photo...but it looks pretty delicious!
I found two of the little white houses that were ornaments...then I just bought paper mache houses and painted and glittered them to match. I found little bottle brush & tinsel trees and used a mirror to make a little pond on one display. This was the perfect way for me to have a snowy little village without a big investment! And best part is...it is staying up until the snow goes away!
All three of my nativities together...

I decorated all the windows with garlands, ornaments and different Christmas words...so there you have it. All decked-out for the holidays!

10 comments:

Auntie Ann said...

It looks beautiful!

Sarah said...

Since I was starting to feel weird about peeking at your blog every now and then, I thought it was time to reintroduce myself. We were in London together, oh so long ago. Megan Moncivias and I stayed close friends after that and she keeps in touch with Brigham. When I was telling her about the really great site I found out about called Etsy she told me that you sold stuff on there and had a blog, etc. I thought your etsy stuff was amazing, and I couldn't resist taking a peek at your blog to see what you are up to. We both seem to have a love of decorating and crafty things - You have so many incredible ideas! I just started a blog a couple of months ago: thefamilyperry.blogspot.com. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and don't mind my occassional voyeurism!

Sarah Nuttall Perry

Cassie said...

Thanks so much for that link. I love the book. Your house looks great.

sarah marie. said...

it looks the bomb. when are we going to craft again?

Lindsey said...

Hey Heather. Lindsey Graham from the ward here. I am excited to try your sister's restaurant in January. You are indeed a very crafty lady! I can't believe the number of projects you have done. Your talent is inspiring!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome!! I wish I could fly up to see it but the pictures are so pretty :) Looking forward to seeing you guys at mom's in a couple of weeks :) YAY

Jewels said...

Your house looks so festive! I tried (unsuccessfully) to take some pictures of my house, too - I just can't seem to capture the sparkle. Blast! We'll just have to hang out...what are your plans next week?

Unknown said...

i love your snow village! do you mind me asking where you got the paper mache houses? i've been looking for these everywhere to make my own village too! i even bought a pound of german glass glitter to glitter the roof tops...

so darling! great job on your decorations!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT...Christmas is my FAVORITE! We are DYING to see you guys! When shall we plan it? And seriously little Stella in the hat and coat is TO DIE FOR! So adorable! Let's figure something out soon! LOVE YOU GIRL!

Katie said...

Heath.. Oh my word your house looks amazing! I love your decorations. It is so festive and unique. I need your touch at my house.
Stella looks so darling. I cannot get over her blond curls! She is beautiful! Love you!