For dessert I fixed a chocolate crock-pot cake...it was very moist...but the only thing I would suggest is not using the high setting...the edges got way too done. Jason and Misty brought delish peppermint icecream to go with the cake. Yum. We followed it up with a game and some peppermint tea later that night. Thanks so much for coming...we had a great time!
Here is the recipe for the cake courtesy of Cjane:
1 Package Chocolate Cake Mix
8oz Container of Sour Cream
1 Cup Chocolate Morsels
1 Cup Water
4 eggs
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Mix all ingredients together in bowl by hand. Pour into crockpot. Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.
*Note: The High setting on my crockpot was way too much...I would only suggest the low setting..and it cooked pretty fast for me*



3 comments:
Sounds like fun! You guys are so good at partys. And I love all your decorations!! We'd love to see you guys if you come down this way for the holidays.
Oh man! I am totally making that chocolate cake- it sounds like a crock of heaven!!
Ms Birch - I saw this giveaway and immediately thought of you! Just wanted to tell you xo ash
http://chrisandstaceysargent.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment