1.13.2009

A belated New Year post...

We had a really wonderful New Years Eve! Our friend Lorraine (a great cook) made a Mexican specialty Chilaquiles and we were all blessed with an amazing dining experience! Thank you to Lorraine (Jilene and Shauna too!) for cooking and helping to bring over all the food. It was the easiest party I've ever hosted! Below is the psuedo-bar...complete with root beer and pina coladas...
Our good friends Jen and Eli were out visiting for the Holidays and we were lucky enough to have them join us! It was so fun catching-up with them! They are also expecting so it was especially exciting to see each other...we love you guys.

Lorraine has issues with photos...so this was the best Jim could do!
Below are the Chilaquiles in all their glory...yum.
We had such a great time! Thanks for everyone who came! Krystal, Jilene, Fred, Shauna, Jen, Eli, Me and Jim...and Lorraine taking the photo of course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Looks like you guys had fun...as you saw on my blog we celebrated New Years Eve in New Orleans....CrAzY!!!! Our New Years Resolution is to hang out with the Burch's!!! Lets figure it out!!! What are your plans the next couple of weekends!?!?!? Love ya girlie!!

DeRose Family said...

Whatever! Jen and Eli were in town? They look great! Do they know what they're having? Next time we're together I need to get their contact info from you! Looks like a fun party! I just perused all your holiday fun. I love your family!