1.21.2009

I put my Valentine's Day decorations up when I took my Christmas Decorations down...I love this holiday (well - I love all holidays) but I just love all the hearts and the pink and red colors. I typically am not big on a Christmas Tree for other holidays ~ but I took down my candy decorations and decided to go Valentine's day with this little white tree. The photo doesn't look very good...but there it is anyway. I just love me some holiday decorations...
I also love Martha...you can sign-up for her Valentines Day Workshop (it is free - you just have to make a quick account - I did it today and it took about 1 minute). You can also sign-up for the Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas workshops (again all for free) at the same time. I'm not sure what it actually is all about...but I signed-up. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

I LOVE decorating for Holidays, I can't get enough. Lets plan a craft night soon - sometime I'll come up and see all your home improvements!

Cyndi said...

You are have the best decorations. I love them. Stella is adorable! She is absolutely precious. I love all your fun pictures and decorations.