1.23.2009

Last night I hosted Bunko at my house...I love my Bunko girls. I went with a Valentine's Day theme. I think these little ice-cube trays are so cute with a little pink lemonade frozen into heart shapes (you can get the trays at Target) . I made my chocolate cookies with the peppermint white chocolate frosting and served them with a tiny dish of peppermint ice cream for dessert.


For dinner I served LionHouse rolls with pink raspberry butter, poppy-seed spinach salad with apples, cheese and candied pecans and a chick-fil-a party tray...who doesn't love those little nuggets! Thanks for coming ladies...it was fun having you all over!

And why might I ask do they make peppermint ice cream only for a limited time? It is delish.

6 comments:

Brandon and Jamie Smith said...

Hi Heather! I'm camera shoping. What camera do you use? Your pictures are always so great! I know a camera doesn't come with your talent, but at least I can get the camera part right.

Thanks!
Jamie Smith

The Goffs said...

HEATHER!! So fun last night! You are such a fabulous host!! I was hoping as I was scrolling down to see the recipe for your salad and dressing! Oh and the raspberry butter. YUM! Will you email it to me??
THANKS!
~Jenn

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for hosting such a fabulous event. You are just the best girl!

sienna said...

Heather- You are one amazing girl!! My mouth is watering right now looking at those cookies and peppermint ice cream...Yum!

We totally need to get together sometime soon.

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

How fun! Wish I was there! I want these recipes- you are amazing

clair said...

What yummy looking cookies! What a cute idea for Valentine's day!