
My cute sister Marni (and little Zach) picked us up from the airport on Thursday and we headed straight to Postino's. A charming little spot in Scottsdale. We had a delish lunch...I had the Turkey panini and raspberry chicken salad. yum and yum.

You also have to have the bruschetta there...we had the ricotta with pistachio and dates...the apple with fig spread and the tomato and pesto. Seriously it is the best stuff ever! And I thought this was such a good idea for your gum...instead of wasting the sugar packets they put a little piece of paper in there. Just for you gum...genius.

We stopped in the grocery store next door. I actually picked-up a couple Coconut Cupcakes that were pure heaven...


We then headed to pick-up Ellie from school...we were so excited to see her and Stella gave her a big hug! We got settled at Marni and Garrett's and then went and met my parents (who were just driving in from Cedar) at BJ's and the Chandler walk...I took video but forgot to take some photos...we had a yummy dinner and then headed back to Marni and Garrett's for the night.
DAY TWO - We got up and had a leisurely morning...then Jim headed off to golf and we (Me, Stella, Marni, Zach, Mom and Dad) headed in to lunch. We ate at a Mexican restaurant at the Chandler Walk again...
One thing I love doing is going to this fancy grocery store called AJs...this is their dessert case...

And this is their floral section...I love this grocery store...
4 comments:
So much fun!! I LOVE Stella's leggings! Where did you get them? We just got back from St. George. Isn't nice weather FaBuLoUs?! We'll have to play in the summer. Stella & Gracee would have a blast!
"i want to go to there"
do you watch 30 rock?
looks like too much fun!
Oh man I live here and I don't do most of the stuff you're doing! I have to ban myself from visitng AJ's because I'll go broke! And the cupcakes at Le Grand Orange? Mmmmmmm.
Hope the rest of your trip is as fun as the first two days!
Oh! I'm so sad looking at all these pictures of what we did because your trip came and went by way too fast! We had so much fun with you guys and want you to come back soon! It's always a blast when you are here ~~~ let me know when Jim is in need of a golfing trip and when you are craving Postino's ~ you'll have to jump on a plane and get your butts back here! Love you!!! :)
Post a Comment