It was really lovely spending our Valentines Day in Phoenix. We shopped and went to lunch during the day...then grilled up some yummy filet mignon with fresh asparagus and grilled sweet potatoes...and for dessert we had a plethora of gorgeous sweets from AJs.
I made-up these valentines for the family by simply removing the outer wrapper off of the giant symphony bars and using scrapbooking paper to recover the candy bar. Very easy...and will work for any little holiday or treat...
Day four -
For dinner we all headed up to this new outdoor mall...and stopped-in for a late lunch at a delicious place called Brio.
We wandered the shops after eating...
And stopped for a little gelato...which you can see ended up all-over Zach and Ellie's faces!
Day Five -
We were able to complete some fun little projects while we were at Marni's. We hung lots of drapes all around her house (which look so great) and I made these little felt treats for Ellie...I didn't get to finish all I wanted so I'm still working on a few...
On our last night in Phoenix my parents graciously stayed-in and tended the kids for us and we headed in to Olive and Ivy...



2 comments:
Mmm, I ate at Brio in Vegas - it's AMAZING! Love that party room, too. Looks like you had a marvelous trip!
I always love to look at your blog! It looks like you had a blast with Marni! I miss her so much! You'll have to share her for a minute when she comes to visit you! :) Of course you are welcome to play with us! Love ya!
Post a Comment