
I found this gem on Craigs's List for a steal...seriously. It is a huge, lovely buffet...and I couldn't be happier! It is about 7 feet long so it has plenty of storage space. I wanted it to match my LAMB handbag...that was just the color we were hoping for. So we took my purse into the paint store and matched it. It looks even in better in person...a bit darker and richer...this was a lot of work let me tell you. But now that all is said and we are so happy that it is done!

I now have a place for all my decorating what-nots...party picks, straws, napkin rings and all that other stuff!


I also found this cute little telephone table for $3 at DI....yes $3...and now that it is refinished it is in perfect condition.

This is a bad photo of the table but I ran out of time so it is just from my iPhone...but you get the idea.
8 comments:
It looks beautiful...love both of them!
The tables are both BEAUTIFUL. Makes me want to dig out the garage sale finds I stashed in the garage last year and get to work.
Beautiful! i was just thinking today about going to DI to find a table for my Family room. Let me know if you see anything. :)
heather i am speechless with these. seriously gorgeous. i can't believe how well you do this. i'm totally lazy. i can't get over the fact that you painted inside the table! that must've been a nightmare. good job!
That is amazing!! You are so creative & domestic :) I'm so jealous. You have an amazing talent. I need you to help me decorate my house :)!! So cute!
They look great! Did you strip and stain both of them? Lots of work, but totally worth it - I love them!
OK, you may not remember me, but I used to play Bunko with you and I randomly look at your blog. I just HAVE to know what you put over the paint to make it all dark and fabulous?!?! It is FANTASTIC! You are amazing.
Erin
You are amazing!
Post a Comment