3.27.2009

Yesterday I went thrift-storing for a bit while Jim's mom watched Stella (she is sick...and unfortunately now Jim and I aren't feeling too hot!) Here are some of my treasures:
Below: This cute dessert tiered tray. Price $2.
Below: the cute 70's style woodcarving HOME SWEET HOME...I may paint it...I may not...I haven't decided yet. Price $2.
A gently worn Nordic Ware Bundt Pan...I don't actually have a bundt pan and this heavy-duty one will be perfect. Price $2.
Giant rolls of lace. Top roll $3, bottom roll $4. (keep in mind that bottom roll is as big as the seat on our chairs...giant!)
I actually found both of these white beauties at the DI...I bought the one on the right yesterday. Price $4.
Now who doesn't love a little bargain shopping?

2 comments:

meyerstwins.blogspot.com said...

Yeah! I love your finds. Nothing better! Your Easter decor is too darling. And your Stella couldn't be any cuter. That hair is too fun!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

You get the best finds...where do you go?? I miss seeing you all the time...I swear I am going to bunko this month!